Operational Risk and Compliance Manager!
- Build your career and grow with Iconic Kiwi Company!
- Great package and company benefits!
- Permanent role with scope for career development!
About the Role
The Manager, Operational Risk will be responsible for directing execution of the operational risk policy, framework, and strategy throughout the division. You will serves as the risk management expert providing leadership and meaningful input to ensure risk data is captured, risk mitigation strategies and controls are developed, and appropriate reporting mechanisms are implemented.
- Expertise in risk management in banking/financial services.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong skills in problem solving, analytics and process knowledge/mapping
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making capability.
- Strong planning and organisation skills; ability to multi-task is essential.
- A commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Risk or compliance background with more than 4 years' experience in Financial services
If you are ready to take the next step in your risk and compliance career, please apply via this website, or at www.jobs.hudson.com. Alternatively, email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref. 9B/36467 in the subject line. For a confidential discussion, please contact Riki Paewai on (09) 977 9905.