- Team Enivornment
- New Technologies
- Immediate Start
At Hudson we partner with a broad range of both private and government clients to supply quality candidates as roles arise. Our clients are seeking experienced system engineers to assist in a number of large system roll-out projects. As a system engineer you will be responsible for installing, configuring and supporting software and hardware across the organisation. These roles will suit experienced IT generalists who are confident quickly adapting to a new environment. This is a chance to explore exciting opportunities within growing organisations.
To be succeed as a System Engineer within these roles you will need the following.
- Strong experience as a system engineer or similar ideally within a large or enterprise environment.
- Experience with medium to large system implementations.
- You will bring strong experience across the Microsoft Stack including Windows 10, Windows Server, VMWare, and Office 365.
- You will be passionate about delivering quality service to customers and clients.
- Ideally you will have experience within contract roles and be comfortable quickly familiarising yourself with a new business environment.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact our Managing Recruitment Consultant Angela Butler in our Christchurch office on 03 977 8579 quoting Ref No. BZ/46487 Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.