- Senior role working closely with the Architect
- Highly innovative and large organisation
- Unique project opportunity with an incredible programme roadmap
Our client is a leading worldwide brand with an Australasian origin story, who are considered the 'gold standard' in their industry in terms of innovation, technological adoption, and employee empowerment.
The role of the Salesforce Developer is to assist in the development of paramount Salesforce systems on a colossal scale. This includes providing expert advice to how the organisation can best develop its platform, gather business requirements and work with cross-functional Agile teams.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Design and develop Salesforce software components and code patterns.
- Understand and analyse requirement.
- Work with other developers to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Provide frontend Salesforce development capabilities.
- Proactively suggest innovative solutions to improve business processes.
You will be technically smart, self-driven and a desire to constantly innovate/learn. You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Salesforce Developer and ideally possess a Computer Science degree, or hold an equivalent.
Additionally, you will ideally possess experience in:
- Very strong experience designing, developing and implementing Salesforce applications including VisualForce and Apex, Lightning.
- Solid software design, development, implementation and configuration skills with Salesforce.
- Experience on Service Cloud, Sales Cloud
- Ability to work in Agile environment.
- Certification in Salesforce will be highly regarded.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Mulholland in our Auckland office on +64 9 977 9804.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.