Senior Business Analyst- Data
- Experience manipulating large datasets using SAS, SQL
- Identify the root cause, provide solutions and communicate findings
- Work with large datasets and present important and impactful findings
The Senior Data Analyst designs, implements and manages processes for sourcing and producing quality data for a number of stakeholders. With a passionate curiosity for data and a commitment to data quality, you will lead innovative thinking as to how quality can be achieved.
Given this is a senior role, you will also help to coach and mentor those less experienced in the team in order to lift their data capabilities and champion best practices for data management.
- Experience in data analysis
- Experience working with and present to Stakeholders
- Experience manipulating large datasets using SAS, SQL or equivalent is essential
- Technically strong and have exceptional communication skills and like to present findings to a variety of audiences
- Identify the root cause, provide solutions and communicate findings in an understandable way.
- Design, implement and manage processes for sourcing and producing quality data for a number of stakeholders
- Coach and mentor other in team
- Consistently producing and making sure the quality and standard is reached
If you have any questions please contact Cora Fitzmaurice on 0278598338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have multiple opportunities in the Data Analytics, Insight, Science and BI industry- if you are interested in learning more or having your details with Hudson please contact Cora Fitzmaurice.