- Temporary PA roles, anywhere from 1 week to 12 months
- Gain new skills and knowledge in temp assignments
- Exciting and fast paced roles!
We are looking for personal assistants who are interested in taking on temporary assignments! As a PA you will be supporting senior managers with administrative tasks. It is important for PA's to have great interpersonal skills and organisational skills as well as professionalism.
The responsibilities of a PA change from day to day but will generally include:
- Monitoring and responding to emails
- Organise travel and itineraries
- Organise and plan meetings as well as minute taking
- Diary management
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the manager
- Experience in a similar supportive role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
As a personal assistant you will play a vital role within the organisation, where you will be supporting the manager with the day to day running of the organisation by helping with administrative tasks. If this sounds like you please apply today for temporary assignments!
All applicants must have the right to work in NZ and be available immediately for temporary roles.