- March 28th - April 16th
- Work for a corporate & established organisation
- Auckland CBD - in the business hub of the City
You will be working for a large corporate organisation that are known for their pure elegance and level of service. With beautiful offices and a reputable name that follows them globally, this is high end company that settle for nothing but the best.
About the Role:
You will be known as the go-to person for a wide range of duties including:
- Diary management as required
- Meeting preparation, including agenda co-ordination
- Preparing, collating and circulating schedules
- Liaise within company secretarial departments
- Co-ordinate and assist with ad hoc reporting, when required
- General administration, including high quality word, excel and PowerPoint documentation
- Screening mail, phones calls and replying to tasked emails
We are seeking someone who is driven, can juggle multiple priorities and has worked in previous PA roles supporting multiple Partners.
- Previous Personal Assistant experience within a professional organisation
- Enjoys a varied and challenging role
- Sound MS suite skills and computer savvy
- Ability to build rapport with all levels of people
If you are available immediately and keen for a short term role that will allow you to utilise your administration experience, we want to hear from you!
Please apply via this website, or at www.jobs.hudson.com. Alternatively, email your resume in Word format addressed to Sita to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 9A/33398 only in the subject line.