- If you're looking for a new experience as an HR administrator apply today!
- Temporary assignments in Christchurch that require immediate availability
- Learn new skills in a temporary role!
We are recruiting for HR administrators for temporary assignments in Christchurch, that could range anywhere from one day to 12 months. Your main responsibilities as an HR administrator will be to maintain and update employee records as well as manage documents and databases so it is important that you're systems savvy and can learn quickly!
About the roles:
- Working with and supporting a high performing team
- Maintaining employee records
- Updating databases, including employee leave
- Revise company policies
- Preparing HR documents eg. Contracts and hiring guides
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Recruitment administration and coordination
- You will be the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Previous experience in an HR environment
- Strong administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Systems savvy with a proactive approach
All applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand and be available immediately for temporary assignments.
If you have the ability to juggle a number of administrative tasks in a timely manner, you have experience as an HR administrator and you're wanting some temporary experience, please apply today!