- ASAP start - 3 months +
- Takapuna location - North Shore - handy to public transport
- Standard business hours Monday to Friday
Work for a leading organisation within the financial services sector that pride themselves on their beautiful offices and fantastic work/ life balance.
As an AML Administrator you will be responsible for a range of administrative tasks in order to onboard new clients as well maintenance of exisiting clients.
- Ensure all documents are verified
- Provide quality checks where required
- Ensure correct processes are being followed
- Carry out AML checks and investigations where necessary
The Ideal Candidate
You will be a fast learner, comfortable working on multiple systems and enjoy working in a busy work environment.
- Strong computer skills
- Previous AML experience
- Applicant must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task.
- Available immediately and happy to travel to Takapuna
If you are available immediately and keen for a temporary role that will allow you to utilise your experience, we want to hear from you!
Please apply via this website, or at www.jobs.hudson.com. Alternatively, email your resume in Word format addressed to Sita to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting BZ/46543 only in the subject line.