Customer Service Coordinator
- CBD Location - Government sector with a social culture
- Immediate start temp role until approx. April 2020
- Standard business hours Monday to Friday
Company, Hours and Location
Based in Auckland CBD, this organisation supports and protects people across NZ on basis when it comes to hazards and provides emergency response services when needed.
This role is starting ASAP and will be until approx. April 2020, working standard business hours Monday to Friday. You will need to be available to work through the Christmas/New Year period.
As a Coordinator, you will be fielding and taking calls from people across NZ, who are reporting hazards or are needing information on processes
- Respond to phone queries from public/local authorities
- Forwarding complaints and information to appropriate teams
- Creating cases and managing internal/external communication
- Liaising with local authorities to process actions
- Previous phone based customer service experience
- Strong listening and information gathering skills
- Able to remain calm, personable and professional
- Efficient coordination and time management skills
- Knowledge of NZ geography would be a bonus
Please don't hesitate in applying today for this great temp role by applying via this website in the first instance.
Alternatively if you are unable to apply online, please email your resume in Word format to email@example.com and quote only the reference number 9A/34185 in the subject line, otherwise your application may not be received.