Account Manager - Entry Level
- Grafton Location - Fixed Term Contract until July 2020
- Great step up opportunity from your previous call centre or retail role
- Thorough training provided to allow you to learn, grow and develop your career
Company, Hours and Location
Based in Grafton, this organisation is one of the largest and most successful security firms across NZ.
You will be in the office, building great relationships in their social atmosphere, as well as being out on the road visiting and supporting your clients throughout the month.
They have a range of loyal and dedicated clients and are always looking for new ways to grow their client base.
This role is a fixed term contract covering maternity leave, starting ASAP until July 2020.
As an Account Manager, your role will include an array of nurturing and retention tasks with an existing portfolio, alongside driving and obtaining new business and client acquisition.
- Manage, support and grow your portfolio of clients
- Attend to and solve any issues or queries that your clients have
- Liaising with internal departments - accounts, customer service etc
- Creating and driving a client acquisition strategy
- Working towards and achieving new business targets
- A natural people person who enjoys business development
- Strategic mind-set with a strong customer service focus
- Able to build internal relationships to support your clients' needs
- Driven by working to targets and holding yourself accountable
Please don't hesitate in applying today for this great temp role by applying via this website in the first instance.
Alternatively if you are unable to apply online, please email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote only the reference number 9A/33944 in the subject line, otherwise your application may not be received.