- Assistant Accountant aiming for CA/CPA?
- Outstanding office located at Wynard Quarter
- Great brand and organization to work for
About the company
Our client is a large multinational organisation and has an outstanding office located at Wynyard Quarters. This successful business is proud of their shared vision and strong supportive and high performing culture. Due to growth in the business they are looking for an additional Assistant Accountant who is willing, eager to learn and support their team along the way.
About the role
The work is fast paced with a high volume of reconciliations so requires an analytic and efficient Assistant Accountant with experience in dealing with a lot of information. It is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant who is heading towards CA or CPA. Our client is also open to someone who is qualified by experience.
This is a really varied and busy role responsible for:
- Month & year end reporting
- Tax filing - GST, FBT, PAYE etc
- Completion o Stat NZ surveys
- High volume of bank reconciliations (FX)
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with intercompany variance analysis
- Improving processes
- Assisting the accountant with board packs
- Working through a systems change
You will need to be an experienced and switched on Assistant Accountant with a real team player approach. In an ideal world you would have a telecommunication or IT sector background and be used to dealing with a lot of information. This role requires someone who is open and collaborative and wants to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. You would be able to work in tight knit team with a great sense of humour. They are high achieving and have each other's backs so you will be the same in your approach to the world.
For a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Han in our Auckland Office on 09 977 9833 or send us your CV by pressing the Apply Now button.