- Multiple permanent opportunities
- Government sector client
- Be able to make a social difference
Our government sector client supports the scoial sector working alongside other agencies as well as private sector they strongly believe in making a difference in the lives of New Zealanders. We have a great opportunity for a customer focused business analyst to join their growing team. Due to changes in the organsiation and future plans they are looking to increase their team across the business portfolio.
In this role you will be able to grow your career as well as provide a lasting difference to our community. You will be part of team that is working on fresh workstreams, be part of new ideas and thinking and be confident in working with large scale data. Due to the role it is crucial you have experience working within the digital space before or experience analysing customer related data.
The primary accountabilities and outcomes are:
- Supporting communications and training workstreams
- Facilitating workstreams with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting business stakeholders within projects
- Working with high levels of data to anaylse customer behaviours
This opportunity will appeal if you:
- Prior digital business analysis experience
- Strong experience working in project teams
- Confident in facilitation of workshops and presenting
- Broad technical knowledge and background
- A strong business focus and the ability to articulate needs and requirements from a business viewpoint
- Experience in developing and maintaining relationships across the wider organisation
- Someone who can identify the problem and faciliate to work towards solutions
Working closely to support the organisation you will be required to build positive and productive relationships whilst being strongly customer focused. You will have the ability to be inclusive and enjoy collaborating across an organisation, be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment and contribute to team performance. This role will appeal if you are interested in being part of a team directly contributing to the wellbeing of New Zealanders.
If you're interested please apply here to have a confidential discussion with the Hudson Technology and Digital team, we are here to make you successful. Chantelle Waite is a Senior Consultant within the Hudson, Wellington branch and works with a range of private and public sector clients.
For more information please contact Chantelle Waite - Senior Consultant, Technology and Digital for Hudson, Wellington - Chantelle.firstname.lastname@example.org you can also call her on 027 236 3959