Cyber Risk and Assurance Analyst
- Plan & deliver a work programme of certification and accreditation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Training & development opportunities
Our client's highly engaged Cyber Security team operate at the heart of New Zealand's democracy and support the security of information systems in across the electorate offices.
Our client's team is responsible for keeping abreast of the latest cyber threats, ensuring the security of networks and information, while ensuring our diverse user base continues to receive a world-class, highly-mobile digital working environment.
As a key member of the team, you will work to ensure all technology systems are appropriately certified and accredited, enabling our client's users to operate with the confidence that their information is being kept secure.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Plan and deliver a work programme of certification and accreditation - including risk assessment, control management and audits
- Engage with business units across Parliament to understand their requirements and security challenges - and come up with solutions
What you will bring to the role:
- Proven experience in an information security role
- A solid understanding of infosec risks and mitigations
- A professional approach, a good attitude, and great relationship-building skills
What's on offer?
- We offer a unique working environment, excellent conditions and the opportunity to support our government
- We are a collaborative and high performing team committed to improvement and excellence - and we love what we do!
This is a 24 month fixed-term contract position.
If you believe you would be a great fit for this role and organisation apply through the link, email email@example.com or for more information call me on 027 298 8751.