Test and Automation Lead
- This position offers people leadership opportunities
- Join a leading organisation passionate about innovation
- Our client recognizes your work-life blend and therefore offers flexibility
Are you Test and Automation Lead longing to work for a highly collaborative and high performing team? My client's organization is recognized for continually devoting time to their employee's workplace wellbeing. They are always striving to foster collaboration, they are passionate about innovation and they are proactive in fostering diversity. If you are intrigued to find out more about my client, then continue scrolling down for more information.
What am I going to be doing?
Mentor and assist Software developers and testers through the day to day processes (as opposed to fixing yourself)
Promote a collaborative work environment with team members and internal stakeholders through effective communication and role modeling my client's core values
- Assist and guide the Organisation in the adoption of Agile
- Writing unit tests, automated regression tests and tracking defects as they occur.
- Keep up to date with new testing tools and techniques.
- Develop best practices, evaluate and employ tools, and deliver quality at every stage of the SDLC.
What experience will I bring?
- Previous experience with application/web development
- Previous experience defining and implementing a test regime in a software development environment
- Previous experience in test automation
- Leading and developing other IT / Development / Automation experts
Am I the right fit?
- You're an individual who doesn't take themselves too seriously. You enjoy and thrive in team environments.
- You have a great ability when it comes to communicating clearly and relating to different types of personalities from all walks of life.
- You have a knack for difficult problems and you find enjoyment in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- If you can play pool that would be a bonus because they have an epic pool table for your enjoyment!
Most importantly, is my Client the right fit for you?
- They're a great bunch of people who work hard and play even harder!
- The ability to work flexibly is their preferred way of working because they get that no two days are the same.
- They understand if they want to hire the best of the best then they'll have to offer a competitive salary
If we've sparked your interest or you want to know more then make sure to apply with the link provided.
You must hold VALID / CURRENT New Zealand work rights to be considered for this role and are ideally located in Christchurch already.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kris in our Christchurch office on 03 977 8505