Senior Software Developer
- Join a passionate and high performing team of Developers
- Located in Christchurch, a city renowned for excellent work-life balance.
- A permanent position with a clear career pathway
Hudson is excited to kick the year off with our trusted client and we are now eagerly seeking a Senior Software Developer to join a rapidly growing organization and an epic team of IT and Development experts. Your position will offer the opportunity to work within an organization that enhances your software and database skills. If you're keen to know more then make sure to apply!
What experience will I bring?
- Familiarity with internet, hosting, and domain products
- Previous experience with application/web development
- Stakeholder engagement and management experience and skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
What Technologies and Languages will I bring?
- C# .NET
- Experience in object-oriented PHP and an OOP framework (Laravel, Zend, Symfony, MVC or similar)
- Experience with web technologies, such as HTML, CSS3/SASS, JS/ES6, Node.js,
- Neo4j, XML, JSON, and AJAX
Am I the right fit?
- You have one of those infectious can-do attitudes and your work ethic is admirable.
- Collaboration is second nature to you and being exposed to a wide group of stakeholders and subject matter experts doesn't phase you one bit
- You have strong troubleshooting skills and can demonstrate your approach to understanding and resolving problems.
- Most importantly though…. you love a bit of banter and general good times with your teammates
Wait a sec... Are they right for me?
- They're a bunch of passionate fun-loving, hard-working, quirky individuals who thrive in most situations!
- Did we mention that collaboration across their business is their strong suit?
- They have locations across the country so if you decided you want a change of scenery for a couple of days then it would be easy enough to work remotely for a bit.
- They seek out new ideas and are always open to doing/trying things in different ways
So, you think this job is for you?
If we've sparked your interest or tickled your fancy just a tiny bit, then we kindly suggest you apply with the link provided.
Before you get ahead of yourself…. do you have VALID / CURRENT New Zealand work rights?
If you do NOT. Unfortunately, we cannot process/consider your application until this has been granted to you
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kris on 03 977 8505