- Market leading product
- Career progression and amazing culture
- Professional services firm
Our client is an innovative software development house with a suite of products, who have recently made the decision to expand their Auckland team, due to forecasted exponential growth over the coming years.
Our second client is a market leading professional services firm who are considered the gold-standard in their industry. This role will be in their internal team supporting the many consulting teams around the country.
Our client is seeking a talented Intermediate SQL Developer who wants to join a successful team, at an exciting time of unprecedented growth. You will be comfortable making enhancements to existing and new complex applications used by thousands of customers daily.
You will be required to:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build quality and reusable code/libraries for future use
- Conduct unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Provide leadership and guidance in your area of expertise to the team
You will be commercially smart, self-driven and be able to deliver under time constraints. You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience working extensively with databases, applications, and related technologies.
Additionally, you will possess:
- Strong experience with SQL and T-SQL
- Application support experience
- Experience across source control - SVN
- Experience in at least one OOP language.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player, communicator and ability to work autonomously
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Mulholland in our Auckland office on +64 9 977 9804.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.