Infrastructure Solution Architect
- Permanent position within Govt
- Legacy system work
- Experienced in working autonomously
My client is the foundation of any democratic society and New Zealand has one of the most trusted public services in the world. At the organisation, they work as one team to provide a great service to the public every day.
They lead their sector and their role is wide-ranging - they administer the courts, the legal aid system and the Public Defence Service. They provide policy advice to the government and advise on legislation relating to the courts, systems and New Zealand's constitution.
Their team of over 3000 work across the country and are passionate about making a difference for New Zealanders. They work for an organisation which values excellence and service and treats people with integrity and respect and they make a difference and change people's lives.
As the Infrastructure Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the current and future solution architectures for the ICT products and services and contribute to the implementation of the domain architecture to deliver fit for purpose solutions.
- Autonomy - Broad direction, allowing you to work in a self-initiated way. You set your day to day in order to hit all goals and objectives
- Influence - Building strong relationships with stakeholders & vendors & make decisions that which impact the success off your work
- Complexity - Taking on work which is unpredictable in terms of context. Understand your tasks on a wider scope.
- Business skills - Analyses, designs, plans, executes and evaluates work to time, cost and quality targets.
If you believe you would be a great fit for this role and organisation apply through the link, email firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call me on 027 298 8751.