- Great central city location
- Further develop your career as an Executive Assistant
- Work for a passionate team who will support you to grow
The role of the Executive Assistant to the Director Auckland is to contribute to the effective and efficient operation by providing high-level professional support services to the Director.
This role also provides administrative support to a small number of staff based in Auckland. Key responsibilities include booking travel, formatting documents, troubleshooting business systems, assisting with meeting logistics and other administrative support as required.
As an experienced Executive Assistant your main responsibilities in this role will include but not be limited to :
- Diary and Email management
- Travel booking - Mainly domestic
- Taking meeting minutes (general weekly meetings)
- Providing executive support to the Auckland based Director.
- Administrative support to the Auckland team.
To be successful in this role you will be :
- An experienced EA or PA who can adapt your working style to get the best out of your leader
- An ability to learn quickly, use your initiative whilst ensuring a high level of detail
- An action orientated approach, who can take ownership of their work whilst supporting others
- Strong Microsoft skills with an ability to pick up technology and systems quickly
If you think this sounds like you, please apply below.