Customer Service Consultant - Feb 2021 start date
- Auckland CBD fringe
- Genuinely fantastic brand and team!
- Above market rate, permanent role
Are you looking for a new role starting in Feb 2021? Bring your customer service experience into this role and be part of a forward-thinking business!
Customer Service Consultant - Feb 2021 start date!
About the role:
- This is a very cool business to work for, they have an awesome culture and genuinely support the wellbeing of their staff! There is lots of ongoing support, development and coaching in this role with a real focus on customer experience excellence. They promote a team effort that is motivated and hardworking whilst still being fun and flexible.
- The company are a business that likes to give back to the community in a big way, so be part of the good news stories and helping kiwis!
- Amazing office environment and vibe, close to local cafes and transport links
- Career progression opportunities into other parts of the business, management and specialist roles once you are eligible to apply (tenure in role)
- Hours: Mon - Sun - must be flexible to work 5 days across 7 days of the week (with 2 consecutive days off). The contact centre is open between 6.30am - 9pm.
- The role is supporting customers with their queries online and via the phone so being experienced in online (i.e. chat) is a plus!
- Other duties will include admin, data entry and emails
- Customer centric with great communication skills - really open to retail and hospitality backgrounds especially if you can demonstrate progression in your roles
- Previous contact centre experience is a really desirable
- Previous experience in a customer service role is essential (face to face or office)
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Excellent written and IT skills
- Ability to use own initiative to give accurate information to customers
- Able to work in a fast paced and changeable environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- You must have a clear credit history to be eligible for this role.
- You must be a New Zealand resident, Permanent Resident or a New Zealand Citizen to apply as this is a permanent role.
If you feel you are well suited to this role then please click to apply and we will be in touch in the New Year from 11th Jan onwards!