Data Migration - Financial Services
- Auckland CBD location
- Temp position starting this week
- $23+ per hour + Holiday Pay
Company, Hours and Location:
This boutique investment and wealth management firm is based in the CBD and pride themselves on their personalised client support.
This position is starting immediately and will be for approx. 2 months to start, but there is potential for it to go longer once the data migration project is over, to assist in a wider business administration support role.
The hours are standard business hours Monday to Friday.
You will be assisting with a data migration project from one system to another, and will be responsible for:
- Analysing the data in the old system
- Entering and transferring data and files to the new system
- Data cleansing
- Ensuring any technical or process issues are raised
- Quality assurance of data and funds
There may be potential to assist with wider business investment support duties once the data migration project is completed.
- Experience in banking, investments or wealth
- Strong data entry, processing and analysing skills
- Savvy with numbers, technology and learning new systems
- Clear credit and criminal check
- Happy to commit to an 8 week role initially and start this week!
Please apply today using a Word CV if you tick all the above bullet points! We also have similar roles across Financial Services coming in weekly, so we will consider those for you too if anything suitable comes available.