Work Force Planning and Reporting Analyst
- Auckland Central - Monday - Friday
- Permanent Full time role
- Stand alone Work Force Planning function
Work Force Planning Analyst
Bring your previous Call Centre based work force planning experience into this well know Brand and oversee the Call Centre for all resource planning and analysis. Standalone function where you can really make your mark and make the role your own!
Company and Role details:
Financial services industry. The office is based on central Auckland with great views and a fantastic team culture! The purpose of the role is to drive the scheduling, rostering and real time analysis of the Call Centre and work with the Call Centre Manager on all call centre related initiatives an projects. You will be fully responsible for the work force planning function so will really be able to be fully accountable and responsible for end to end WFM processes.
- Resource planning for the Call Centre
- Call Reporting and analysis
- Scheduling and real time analysis
- Medium sized call centre
You will have experience in this role previously and ready to take your next step and get a fresh new challenge!
- Previous experience in a WFM or WFP role in a Call Centre
- Advanced excel skills
- Problem solver and Solutions focused
- Fantastic communication skills and able to clearly articulate data
- Curious about data and able to spot trends and come up with relevant resourcing plans
- Accurate and precise reporting skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a timely manner
If this role sounds of interest to you please apply today!
How to Apply
Please click to apply today or visit our Hudson website to apply.