- Manage and mentor a team
- Senior Leadership Role
- Newly created role
This is an exciting opportunity to join this business as it moves from a privately held business into a corporate structure.
From humble beginnings, with operations throughout New Zealand, this business covers a number of different areas that are critical to ensuring business operations run smoothly. With a commitment to building sustainable relationships with their customers, they enjoy a large market share with the products and services they supply. As they move into the next exciting chapter and join a corporate group we are looking for an ambitious Finance Manager to lead and drive the finance team to support the financial operations of the business.
You will act as a key advisor and close liaison to Senior Managers and CEO and will be responsible for providing quality advice on all financial and other relevant matters to add financial value to the business. This will include providing leadership to the finance team and providing maintenance of financial management, policies, strategies and systems to support all processes within the company.
Your responsibilities will include;
- production of monthly accounts,
- weekly/monthly/annual reporting,
- completion of budgets,
- monthly forecasts and cash management and
- managing the Internal Audit process for the finance function
- responsible for overseeing the new implementation of an ERP system.
- CA or other relevant qualification is a prerequisite along with an in depth understanding of IFRS requirements.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a senior finance role
- Previous experience managing a finance team.
- Previous experience in an external audit role preferable
- Prior experience managing the delivery and completion of annual audits
- Proven experience in preparing statutory accounts and annual reporting
- Excellent understanding of planning, performance and budgeting cycles and procedures.
On offer is a competitive salary in a dynamic company going through a number of positive changes. If you are looking for a role that can offer you the chance to grow and develop in an environment that will challenge you, and help further develop your career then we think you have found it.