- Newmarket location - close to public transport
- Global Business
- Newly created role
A global powerhouse who have recently acquired two well-know New Zealand business to further increase market share needs a technically strong Financial Accountant. Great move for a Big Four Auditor looking for a commerical move.
A global powerhouse who have recently acquired two well-know New Zealand business to further increase market share. A business who promotes a culture of training and development, that has a number of future plans in place to help increase market share, there has never been a better time to join this business. We are now seeking an ambitious Financial Accountant to join the team.
As a Financial Accountant, reporting directly to the CFO you will be responsible for assisting and preparing Financial Accounts for a number of cost centres. Your duties will include:-
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assisting with the month end including identifying any improvements and ensuring controls are being adhered to
- Assisting with preparing year end accounts
- Providing analysis and commentary for year end and month end accounts.
- Completing parent company monthly and quarterly schedules
- Newly CA or CPA qualified
- Proven Technical Accounting skills - ideally in an Audit environment within professional services looking for a commercial role to apply your skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an inquisitive nature
As well as a competitive base salary, there are a number of opportunities to grow within the group while being supported by an inspirational leader who will help you grow and develop your commercial acumen. This is a great opportunity, for the right individual.