Manager Financial Performance
- Strategic Business Partnering role
- Lead and mentor a team
- City fringe
This organisation needs little introduction with operations spanning the length of the country. Not many organisations in NZ can boast revenue streams in the billions of dollars and with big dollars comes complexity, opportunity, empowerment and the opportunity to influence.
The role you'll play
This role will be the catalyst for a change in purpose for finance, evolving from operational support to enterprise wide decision support. This team will challenge the status quo, and take an organisation-wide approach to problem solving, efficiency improvements and risk management. You'll be proactive in evaluating options and providing alternative ways in which to manage CAPEX and OPEX to maximise outcomes and minimise risk.
What you'll be doing
Lead a team providing technical financial, project, management accounting and business performance expertise to budget holders and Finance Business Partners. You will direct the consolidation of the budgeting and forecasting process across the organisation. Deliver data driven future focused solutions to support current and future delivery of strategy.
- Inspire and coach a team of 8 (Analysts and Management Accountants) to provide technical, project and management accounting and business performance analysis expertise
- Manage and co-ordinate the delivery of the organisational wide investment analysis as well as budget and longer term planning processes aligned to business planning
- Produce quality financial and performance management information and analysis for business groups' management teams.
- Work collaboratively with the wider finance to provide management and project accounting services and support to the various business groups
About you & what's in it for you
You will be someone who sets direction based on strategy and is confident in engaging others to work collaboratively. With proven leadership experience you will be at your best when empowering, influencing and motivating others. Professionally qualified (CPA, CIMA, CAANZ or CFA) you will have a track record in leading teams to deliver investment analysis, strategic and financial planning, financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting, and project accounting. Critical to your success is your ability to communicate your message along with an understanding of the industry in context with the current market climate.
If you want to bring real purpose to your career and you believe that you can really make a difference, then this the place for you.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Craig Malcolm 09 977 9938 or Rachel Cattanach on 09 977 9929, quoting Ref No. 191706.