Timesheets & payroll process

Contractor Zone

The Contractor Zone is Hudson's online timesheet solution – it’s a simple, secure and 'green' way to process your hours and pay. Please note to use this system internet access and an email address is required.

Temp ID and Assignment Number

When you become a temporary or contractor with Hudson, you’ll receive your Temp ID and Assignment Number to use on your timesheet. This helps us identify you for payroll purposes. Your recruitment consultant will provide you with your Temp ID and Assignment Number.

If you submit timesheets online via the Contractor Zone, your Temp ID and Assignment Number will be pre-loaded on your timesheets when you log on. If you submit timesheets via fax you must ensure that both your Temp ID and Assignment Number are included on these.


Timesheets need to be submitted by 5.30pm AEST every Friday. We’ll send you a text notification on Monday if we have not received your approved timesheet. Late timesheets are accepted for faxed timesheets up till 2.30pm AEST on Monday, or 7.30pm AEST Monday for timesheets submitted online via the Contractor Zone. If your timesheet is submitted after these deadlines you'll be paid for time worked in the next pay cycle.

If you are unable to log in to the Contractor Zone please contact the Customer Team on 1300 137 346. Please note faxed timesheets must include your temp ID, current assignment number and week ending date, your timesheet will not be recognised.

Ensure your fax machine confirms that your timesheet has been sent correctly (be sure it’s not in a fax memory for sending later which may miss the deadline).

Expense claims – should not be included on your timesheet.

    Payroll process

    To make sure you are paid correctly, please ensure we have:

    Your bank details
    You can update these yourself online through the Contractor Zone once you have logins

    Your completed Tax File Number Declaration form
    If we do not receive this, you liable to pay tax at the highest rate.

    Details of your nominated superannuation fund
    In the absence of a nominated fund your superannuation contributions are paid to our default fund Kinetic Superannuation

    ABN and certificates of currency for insurance
    If you are being paid as an independent contractor (i.e a company)

    If you are using the Contractor Zone to submit your timesheets, you will receive your logins before your timesheet is due. If you do not receive these, please contact your consultant or our Customer Experience Team on 1300 137 346.

    Public Holidays can affect the days you are paid. Your consultant will notify you of any changes and these will be noted in the Contractor Zone.

      Updating your details

      To update your address or bank account details you can complete a Payroll Information Form and send it to the Customer Experience Team or you can do this online via the Contractor Zone.


      Hudson’s default superannuation fund is Kinetic Superannuation. you can a different super fund, or contribute to a fund by completing and submitting a Superannuation Choice Form with all appropriate fund documentation as listed on the form.

      If you would like to salary sacrifice into superannuation, please complete the payroll deductions form and return to auscontractorpayrollforms@hudson.com


      Please complete and return an authorised expense claim form with scanned receipts. Credit card or bank statements will not be accepted. When claiming expenses for travel more than six consecutive nights away from home you will need to complete a travel diary form. Scan this with your receipt and expense claim form and email to auscontractorpayrollforms@hudson.com

        Featured jobs