Create Your Own Customised Job Alerts
Register for Hudson job alerts to be the first to receive information about newly listed jobs.
How to set up job alerts
1. Run a job search using our Job Search tool.
- Enter your job preferences in the search form and click 'Find Jobs'.
2. Save your search as a job alert
- After running a search you will see a SAVE AS JOB ALERTS box (pictured right) on the top left hand side of your screen, or at the bottom of the page if you’re searching on mobile.
- You can set up multiple job alerts for different searches by repeating the above steps.
3. Validate your job alerts
- Check your inbox for a validation email from Hudson and click on the link in the email to start receiving job alerts. You will only need to validate your email address once, even if you set up multiple alerts.
4. Create a job alert from a job detail page
- You can also create a new job alert from any individual job page to receive notifications about similar jobs.
- You will find the CREATE AS A JOB ALERT box (pictured right) at the bottom of the job page.
5. Cancelling job alerts
- If you would like to cancel a job alert, click on the link provided in your job alert email from Hudson and follow the prompts.
- You will be taken to a Manage Job Alerts page on the Hudson website (pictured below) where you can remove any or all of your saved job alerts.